Website Payments Standard is: A hassle-free, easy and convenience.
We are using PAYPAL Payment Gateway. You don't need a Paypal account.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE set forth below. Your use
of this site or purchase from Concord indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Concord reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time
without any prior notice. General advice on this website has been prepared without taking
into account your objectives or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness.
Concord is the service provider; it is also referred to as "us" and "we".
Customer is the person or organization who purchases or seeks services from Concord; it is also referred to as "you".
All prices on this site are Australian dollars. We only accept payment in Australian dollars.
The exchange rate will be varied upon the daily rate charges by your credit card company. We do not responsible to currency rating.
For all the Shop Online, we must receive the money from the Paypal account before we can post
the goods. You may receive an email confirmation about the order, but it doesn't mean the order is confirmed until the fund is cleared.
Note: For all the United States or Canada enquiry or purchase, please
contact the Canada branch, Australia headoffice cannot mail any order to Canada.
- All parcels will have to be signed for at the time of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred from a refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
- Depending on the delivery arrangements the cost for any re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
- Goods value over $59, free delivery within Australia.
- Goods value under $59, flat delivery
fee is AUD$8 within Australia.
- You must buy the flat international freight $15 if the order is less than $90.
- Free freight if the order more than $90.
- Concord will make every effort to deliver on time, approx. 3-10 working days.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the
delivery. If a delivery attempt has been made to an unoccupied address, then the order will be taken to local Post Office for pickup. No further attempts will be made to deliver directly to the
- We do not accept PO Box address if there is difficulty to delivery with the nominated
address. Email will be sent to request alternative delivery address.
- Delivery times exclude Merchant’s order processing time. The delivery time estimates do not
include Merchant handling time (e.g. to authorise an order and process it through the warehouse).
- Delivery times are independent of the weight or dimensions of a parcel
- In rural and regional areas of Australia, delivery to final destinations may take longer. If
in doubt please check with your local Post Office.
Placing an Order
All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Concord.
Additions cannot be made to online orders once they have been confirmed.
All prices listed on the web site are for internet orders only. Although this web site is affiliated with a retail store by the same name,the website www.concordhealth.net is operated as a
separate business unit, with its own costs and pricing structure. For this reason stock on our website is offered at different prices to that in the stores.
- Prices advertised on the website are not the prices available in the retail
- Prices available in retail store will not be matched by the website
Cancellation & Return Policy
We do not provide any cancellation, return or refund service, so please be careful about what
Concord may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers.
In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Concord, which must be received within seven days of the price increase notification.
If a product is not listed or marked as Out of Stock on the website then it not available for sale with online orders.
Payment Types accepted
For on-line orders, accepted payments include:
- Credit Cards (Visa/ Mastercard) and
- PayPal payments. You don’t need a PayPal account.
Credit Card Surcharge
Currently there is no surcharge, for Visa/Master Card/Bankcard.
If an order is modified or cancelled, where possible Concord will return any overpayment.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate
and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without
Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose
only. The actual products are often not identical to the images. Hyperlinks (URL) provided throughout our product pages can only be used as references only. The products we carry are often not
identical as the contents contained in the links. If unsure, please contact our sales team.
Concord shall not be responsible for the content of any other site accessed via the Concord
site; that information is the responsibility of the site owner and Concord has no control over it. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by
Concord of the products offered by the site owner.